At ORCA – We support Employers, Training Providers, and EPAOs to design, deliver, and End-point Assess complete apprenticeship programmes.
As a former EPAO, approved by the ESFA to deliver assessments for over 20 standards, we know how hard it is to operate in this industry. We have experience in production of assessment materials, end-point assessment and ensuring your training is aligned perfectly to the EPA.
We have seen first-hand the impact regulatory changes are having on the industry, and we want to work with you to ensure the best outcomes for Learners and Apprentices using innovative methods and streamlining processes. It is our ambition to help all employers, training providers and EPAOs to work together.
Why ORCA? ORCAs are known not only for their size and resources but for their ability to work together. Our network of assessors, EPAOs, training providers and employers means we can collaborate throughout the industry, to get you, your learners or your programmes ready for anything.
Ready to jump in and make a splash with us? Get in touch today
- Assessor Sourcing – Our bank of subject matters expert (independent end-point assessors) are all quality checked to meet the requirements of the apprenticeship plan including experience, qualifications and CPD
- Integrated EPAs – We can help you deliver integrated end-point assessment within degree programmes to boost your business and increase revenue
- Aligning Training with EPAs – We know that Apprenticeship Standards can be tricky to navigate, with lots of stages and requirements which you must ensure your training meets from the assessment plan
- In-house EPAs – We can help you deliver in-house end-point assessments within existing programmes to scale your operations
- Mock Materials – We will help you prepare for EPA, with comprehensive banks of training materials including multiple-choice questions, scenarios, role-based questions and calculations with model answers
- Full Mock EPAs – We will complete a full mock EPA with an independent assessor to ensure a better chance of success
Please contact us via email at email@example.com or complete the contact form for any inquiries.